New Video – Youtube Haters Got Lesson By Krrish Xetrri
Few Rules for Pranks
1) Never do two pranks in a row. Follow the order of sequence: You prank, he pranks back, you prank back, he pranks back, etc.
2) Never get into a fight over a prank, just prank them back harder.
3) Do not prank during Midterms or Finals Week.
4) Should a prank make a mess, those involved must help clean it up.
5) Do not deny about having committed a prank or put the blame on someone else.
6) A prank should not have long lasting negative effects.
7) Do not steal during a prank (unless intended to give it back)
8) Never tell on or rat out a fellow prankster.
9) Do not do anything that can cause any bleeding or major damage.
10) Do not break someone else’s things as a part of your prank.
There are few things that a prank must have.
|Rule #1:||A good prank shows ingenuity, problem-solving, and spirit.|
|Rule #2:||A good prank requires teamwork, organization, and planning.|
|Rule #3:||A good prank causes no permanent or irreversible damage or harm.|
|Rule #4:||A good prank requires stealth, covert action, and discretion after the fact.|
Rule #1 sates that The theory is that if you can do something that gets a tremendous amount of attention, that’s creative and not damaging, then you’ve pulled off a great prank.